Dear Toni, are you possibly the most gorgeous bride ever?! That dress and bouquet are utter heaven. (Nathan you scrub up well too). The whole day is glorious, so many elements of pretty DIY, excellent confetti shots and followed by a honeymoon in Sri Lanka and the Maldives. Oh yes please!
photography | Joanna Cleeve
Names: Toni & Nathan Baker
Venue: Grittenham Barn, Tillington, West Sussex
Wedding photographer: Joanna Cleeve
Flowers: Angel Like Flowers
Bride’s hair accessories/veil: The Bridal Room Reigate
Bride’s hair: Charlotte Daisy Chichester
Brides makeup: Emma Louise Make Up
The perfume: Thierry Mugler Angel Muse
Groom’s outfit/accessories/shoes: Moss Bros
Groomsmen’s outfits/accessories: Moss Bros
Cake: Red Robin Cakes, Crawley
DJ/entertainment: The Swamp Cats, Brighton
- Theme: DIY, greenery, winter and simple.
- Ribbon back drop & pom poms: Homemade by grooms mum
- Chiffon chair sashes: Hired from To Have & To Hire
- Bar: Homemade by grooms dad)
- Table plan: Own mirror and stickers bought from Ebay
- Name tags: Ebay and written by grooms sister
- Candles, tealight holders and pillar candle holders: 2nd hand from Ebay
- The wedding party spent the day before decorating the barn from scratch.
- Bar: Homemade by grooms dad
- Drink: All bought from various supermarkets (free bar all day and night)
- Caterers/Bar staff: Tourelle Cuisine
Wedding favours: Chestnut treehouse & Parkinson’s disease donations made
Honeymoon Destination: 1 week tour of Sri Lanka followed by 1 week in a Water Villa at the Maldives
Favourite Moment? Sitting down for the wedding breakfast and looking around the barn to see everyone we love have a smile on their face.
Tips for those in the planning process; Give yourself plenty of time and don’t leave anything to the last minute. If you do this you can enjoy yourself during the planning process as nothing is rushed and get super excited during the final run up to the wedding. Also keep your eye on websites such as Ebay and Sell My Wedding to get some bargains.
Where did you find your inspiration?
Pinterest – I lived on this app during the run up to the wedding.