Good morning! We have a beautiful editorial on the blog today, get ready to pin/save/pritt-stick these gorgeous images. Showcasing Martina Dorta‘s new Phantasia collection, the headdress designer pulls together elements of history, fantasy and reality to create her unique pieces.
photography | Gerard Ovalido
The main inspiration for Phantasia, was the Ophelia dresses from Hamlet, as well as, the crowns and pins from the Art Noveau from the beginning of 1900. Pieces created for women fond of romance and full of personality.
All the pieces, had been made of metal and beading, including old applications. Colours that we find in this collection: gold, silver and green. Some of the headdresses have vegetal patterns which combine perfectly with the dresses movement.
Exclusive and original designs which are created in Malaga, where the designer has her workshop.
- Headdresses: http://www.martinadorta.com/ @martina_dorta
- Photography: https://www.gerardovalido.com/ @gerardovalido
- Coordination: http://noquiero.es/blog/ @rodolfomcartney
- Dresses: http://marcoymaria.com/ @marcoymaria
- Make up: @saramup
- Hair:Jessica Florentino for OXI2
- Model: http://www.masqmodacanarias.com/blog @masqmodacanarias @nattgonzalez_