T minus four calendar months until the sixth day of August!
Was it really eight months ago that we decided to get married? Time certainly seems to fly when you’re having fun.
This week’s post is mini because I’m busy chipping away at a mountain of exam practice essays (it’s that time of year in the world of secondary education) and we’re also packing for New York! We are madly excited. Bring on the Shake Shack secret menu, speakeasies and Sinatra.
In other news:
- We are in the final stages of preparing our invitations for the postman
- Steve is figuring out how he and his friends can get all their musical instruments and sound kit PAT tested in time for the wedding
- I need to order some jam jars for the marmalade favours
- Mum keeps asking me to think about what flowers I want to order from the Triangle Nursery but it’s hard to know when the price keeps changing and some flowers will be out of season by August
- Steve is dreamy
- We ordered our wedding bands this week
- I’m reading a really good book called The Improbability of Love
- Wondering if I can buy Laura Mercier Silk Crème foundation at Heathrow Terminal 5?
Over and out.