I kind of thought I wouldn’t have to write another one of these posts. I thought I had found our little tribe. The SYGM three. But here we are! I am in need of one more. Emily and Rebecca are still here (before you try and apply for Rebecca’s job ha), we need an addition. If you like the blog/us then read on.
I will keep this all quite brief. You know who I am, as you are here. I just need to know who you are!
So what am I actually looking for? Basically, we have grown so much in the last year with regards to our travel/honeymoon section. That Rebecca is now away for such a large portion of the year that I worry we may miss out on London events. These can be anything from a new bridal boutique launch, lunch at the top of The Shard, perfume releases to pretty calligraphy workshops and tours around The Globe. All sorts! I really want to maintain our London presence so that is where you would come in.
This is a freelance/part time position. All expenses would be covered and as the role grows you will be in a position to charge a fee for write ups/posts about the events. We can discuss all of this later on.
What I need from you:
- London based (or as close as)
- Competent at social media, particularly instagram
- Knowledge of the wedding industry, not an essential but it would help!
- A passion for aesthetics and the pretty things in life
- Blogging skills and a working knowledge of WordPress would help but it is teachable.
- Photography skills (not talking pro level, just a good eye)
- Flexibility. A lot of PR invites come in a week before, sometimes for week days, sometimes for week day evenings, sometimes for weekends away. You just never know what is going to land in your inbox.
Send a little application to me phoebe(at)soyouregettingmarried.com with the subject title – London Application. Let me know a little about you and how you think you’ll fit in to the team. Let me know what you like, and what you don’t like. Please leave your social media so I can have a look at how you operate online. And if you have your own blog please leave me a link. It’s nothing formal. Breezy!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and hopefully apply! I can’t believe how far SYGM has come and I am so excited that I get to share my little world with yet another person. If you have any more questions about the role please do ask. I didn’t want this post to be too lengthy.
Closing date Feb 28th. Need someone to start ASAP. We already have invitations lined up!