Evening all. I am so sorry for the lack of content. I was struck down with a tummy bug that wiped me out till today, so there will be a gorgeous wedding up tomorrow at 8am as per, then thirty under thirty then beauty by Kylie on Friday. I will also be introducing you to the new blogging brides tomorrow too!
I love writing posts like this, light hearted and fun. Can you think of anything else to add?
1) Never hire Jennifer Lopez to be your wedding planner (or maid for that matter)
2) Check the entertainment you’re hiring else it could end up like this
or even this
3) Don’t invite Hugh Grant or Colin Firth.
4) Don’t eat tacos before a dress fitting
5) Don’t get married on the same day as your best friend
6) If your friend films the wedding, and turns up at your house with cue cards, he is probably in love with you
7) Las Vegas is always a bad idea for hen or stag do, but you will all bond
8) Bridesmaids look pretty in pink
9) You can wear red
10) If you end up being the bridesmaid a lot then make sure you keep the dresses, because one day you will meet a reporter and it will make a great story. Plus you will fall in love. Obvs.
11) If Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn show up, get the hell outta there
12) If you’re Greek, don’t lose weight
13) Leave a pair of trainers near the alter just in case
14) If your father is Steve Martin, he probably won’t like your choice of fiance
15) Billboards make excellent wedding gifts
16) Agreeing to marry your boss for a visa is wrong, but you will end up falling in love and marrying anyway
17) Do not marry anyone who can time travel (getting in to wardrobes included), because it will make us cry. Like loads.
18) Wang. Always. But don’t wrestle in it mid wedding.
19) Make sure you actually say I do.
20) Everyone knows the words to “I Say A Little Prayer” and “Hold On” so feel free to sing this in restaurants.
21)Don’t worry, it will be a fairytale