Afternoon lovely readers!! One of my favourite things about this job is sharing opportunities with you. We have a current competition open to win wedding stationery and now, in a collab with Maxeen Kim, you can win an engagement shoot.
You may think “why would I want an engagement shoot?”. Aside from getting gorgeous images that you could use as your save the date, frame or make in to a bed spread, you will learn to be comfy in front of the camera and Maxeen is SO lovely that you will undoubtedly feel at ease straight away and gets some great, natural shots.
There is no obligation to have Maxeen as your wedding photographer at all, she is merely offering you a fantastic opportunity.
* Couples have to be engaged.
* Couples have to be based in the UK.
* Couples have to like both ‘So You’re Getting Married‘ & ‘Maxeen Kim
Photography‘ on Facebook to qualify.
How It Works:
* Couples submit their favourite photo of themselves to me including
their full names to maxeen(at)maxeenkim.com or phoebe(at)soyouregettingmarried.com with ‘summer loving shoot’ in the subject.
* All photo’s will be uploaded into a folder on Maxeen Kim Photography
which will also be shared by So You’re Getting Married
* It is then up to each couple to like, share and tag themselves in
their own photo.
* After 2 weeks the couple with the most LIKE’s wins.
The winning couple will receive an engagement shoot by Maxeen Kim
Photography with styling and a feature by Phoebe of So You’re Getting
Married (depending on logistics/geography). The shoot will
also include a custom email ‘Save The Date’. As its a ‘Summer Loving’ competition I would probably aim for the shoot to take place at some point in July, August or September (but there’s no deadline).